First blog task

 1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?

 I found Media as a subject to be interesting as we explore the internet 

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?
   
I studied Media for GCSE at Greenford.

3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework task did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?

 I achieved a grade 7 and my coursework was to create a a 2 minute ending for a sci-fi/fantasy episode. I believe my weakness was learning all of the media terminology and then using it to aid me during the exams . My strengths was definitely editing my coursework as I found it very enjoyable.

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?

I am hoping for a grade 8/9 so an A in both coursework and exams.

5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?

I want to go to university and study my chosen course of architecture.

6) What do you think the biggest MEDIA story of 2023 has been and why?

The Queens death as everyone associated Britain with the monarchy with the queen and now she's gone.

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?

I usually use social media to get my news. 

8) What was the last film you watched?

The last film I watch was 20th century girl.

9) What is your favourite ever TV series?

My favourite show would be 'Happiness' as it includes zombies.

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why? (If you have an iPhone you can use Screen Time to get an accurate figure of how much you use your phone).

I would say I spend an about right time online where I usually check social medias or watch a series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Representations of women in advertising

Gender, identity and advertising

Ideology